Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help i have trouble with layouts??

ok so heres the thing im making my old myspace in to a layout myspace thing like this one: http://www.myspace.com/bebop__lytss





so any way i want to make my profile and stuff like that and all but i cant put a layout in a scroll box, i cant make a layout without it saying made at ( Some website ), and i cant make a link to my blog to work the layouts help! please!! i beg of u!!

Help i have trouble with layouts??
You'll probably need a text area to put your layout codes in...





%26lt;textarea%26gt; layout code goes here %26lt;/textarea%26gt;





As for removing the link to where you made the layout...look in your layout codes for a code/link that looks like this...


%26lt;a href="SITE LINK"%26gt;SITE NAME%26lt;/a%26gt;





or sometimes they like to add buttons/graphics to their links like this...





%26lt;a href="SITE LINK"new"%26gt;%26lt;img src="PIC/BUTTON URL"alt="SITE NAME" border=0%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;





You can usually find them at the top or bottom of the layout codes, sometimes in the middle.
Reply:I wish I knew what you were talking about, but your profile is set to private, and since I'm not your 'friend' I can't see it. Unless you make it public, nobody else is going to see it either!

shoe uppers

No comments:

Post a Comment