Friday, April 16, 2010

Myspace layouts?????

i want to make a website for myspace layouts but i dont no how to design layouts like all of the other people do that have those websites...does anyone no how to do that?

Myspace layouts?????
Write to myspace and ask or go into the myspace chat room and ask someone about this. They have always helped me when i needed to do something on myspace.





http://www.myspace.com
Reply:When I made my layout for myspace, I used a layout from a layout site like for example 'combustion layouts' and I added stuff to it, like look at the code and it will say like 'font color: black...' you can change that so it says 'font color: blue..' then you will have a blue font. It's kind of hard to disctibe but I hope I helped..


Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment