Monday, November 16, 2009

Putting myspace layouts onto my website?

alright I have a website, and its like for teenage stuff and since myspace is so popular I decided I should add some layouts and codes to my website. I know how to make layouts and stuff, my question is how do i make them like where there are several like this website





www.whateverlife.com





idk if i am being confusing? Is it like HTML.





i just want to post layouts I ma\ke onto my website,


for my users to use them?

Putting myspace layouts onto my website?
I'm not exactly sure what your asking, but if you mean how to present the layouts on your site, I might have an answer.





To show the layouts on a page, [like to show an image of the layout] do shift+print screen of the page with the layout %26amp;%26amp; then open a photo program and upload the picture to photobucket or something.





I have no clue if I'm answering your question right, but oh wellll





=]

shoe decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment