Thursday, November 19, 2009

I wanna be a layout maker on mypsace.. but how do i make my own layouts??

i wanna be a layout maker on mypsace.. but how do i make my own layout but i here there is this code and also how do i make default layouts?

I wanna be a layout maker on mypsace.. but how do i make my own layouts??
It is not as easy as you think there is so much code junk on myspace just take a look for yourself. log on to your myspace account and view your profile. When you are viewing your profile right-click and choose "view page source" this will allow you to view the html code on your profile. You need to know the html on myspace to write your own styles using css (Cascading Style Sheets) this is what gives your myspace style.





You will need to learn html and css to make your own layouts out of scratch.


No comments:

Post a Comment