Monday, November 16, 2009

Complex Xanga Layouts??

Does anyone know how to make more complex layouts for Xanga?? I only know how to change the background colors and put pictures on them. Is there a certain program I need?? Right now, I just want to make different colored backgrounds. Like stripes or something. Nothing too complex. PLEASE HELP!


Here's the site for my layouts....





www.xanga.com/glamy_layouts_x





P.S. What do you think of them so far???

Complex Xanga Layouts??
I know how to make DIVS (the more complicated layouts) so I guess my answer is yes. But I mostly make them for myspace. You need photoshop and a sense of what looks good and if you really wanna get complicated, try Java.





But here's a website where you can find great layouts.





Createblog.com





mail me if u need help with anything else. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment