Monday, November 16, 2009

Myspace skinny layouts problems?

i keep getting codes for skinny layouts but they don't end up coming out as skinny on my profile. everything else is skinny except my about me and who i'd like to meet. do you know what's wrong? i thought it was cause i had pictures in there but i had pictures in my old skinny layouts and it worked out fine and all of a sudden they aren't working. i took the pictures out and previewed it and it was still regular sized on the right and not skinny. do you know how to fix it i only like skinny layouts? i don't have to worry about like friends and comments cause i have them hidden.

Myspace skinny layouts problems?
If you have your friends and comments hidden, that might be your problem. Check out skem9.com. Skem actually has some nice skinny layouts.





Clear and delete all codes -- all movies and stuff. Sometimes that can effect your profile. When attempting to create a profile, I always erase everything -- if I'm starting afresh with my profile, which I usually do about every month or so.








The 10.000 Friends for ANGELina Mission's


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...


No comments:

Post a Comment